Trademark Registration Process
Trademark Online Filing System
Also, unlike the manual filings online filing works 24/7 365 days per year; there are no restrictions on when you can file through our site unlike other methods which only operate during business hours – both these features make this platform stand apart from others in its class
Benefits of Online Trademark Filing
- The comprehensive e-filing system is cost-effective.
- It boosts up the filing process and is considered to be faster and speedier.
- The online filing unlike manual filings works 24 hours and 365 days i.e both business and non-business days.
- The online portal provides end to end registration services starting from the trademark application to trademark registration, including the filing of replies, modifications, amendments’, uploading documents, filing of notice of opposition, counter-statement, filing requests for renewals and a lot more.
- Easy to access and any one can file through the e-portal.
How to access it?
Procedure for Registration
The first step is to register on the Trademark Office Portal. The Portal will generate a login id and password. The applicant has the option to access the account via User ID or the Digital Signature.
Selection of Application:
The web portal has a series of applications from which the applicant may choose. It can either be a domestic filing or an international filing.
Fill Up of Details:
After selecting the application type, the applicant will be directed to the form section, where you will have to enter the required details and verify them.
After verifying the details of the application, the applicant is required to sign the document using a class 3 digital signature.
The applicant has to pay the required fees through the payment gateway and once the payment is received, an acknowledgment will be sent to the applicant immediately.
Generation of Application Number:
Once the payment is realized, the applicant will receive a permanent application.
Therefore, The whole process of getting a trademark registered can takes a year. E-filing quickens the process, at least concerning the filing of the application.