Domain Name Procedure Flowchart
Procedure for Domain Name Registration
- The process of domain name registration of .IN and .Co.In has been made hassle-free, seamless and easy to understand. The process is quite simple and can be easily done by everyone. One can sign up for domain name registration by contacting the registrars to obtain the domain name .IN.
- The entire process of registration is done by the registrar appointed by the .IN Registry and is a transparent non-biased process.
- The applicant desirous of placing a request for registration of domain name of .IN or .CO.IN fill the application online and the name (if available) is registered in his name with 24 hours as per the guidelines established by the Government.
Procedure for Filing Domain Name Dispute- in a nutshell
If the infringing domain name is identical or deceptively similar to the registered domain name registered by the applicant/ complainant, the applicant has to file a complaint.IN Registry.
The following are the few grounds for filing the complaint:
1. Identical or similar domain name registered or used by the infringer
2. Using the disputed domain name in bad faith.
3. Any other relevant reason as deem fit by the registrar.
Responses to the complaint
Appointment of the Arbitrator
The decision of the Arbitrator
Implementation of decision
For further clarifications on domain name disputes process in India, please contact us today @email@example.com