Piracy Of Design
1. If any person uses the registered design for sale of the product to which the design is applied or just the design without being applied to any product, without license or expressed consent of the proprietor;
2. If any person uses the registered design for import sale by fraudulent means or obvious imitations without the consent of the proprietor;
3. If any person uses, publishes, exposes or causes to be published or exposed any registered design without prior consent, whatsoever, will or shall cause piracy of design.
Exception to General Rule:
2. The registered proprietor may bring a suit for the recovery of the damages for any such contravention and for injunction against repetition of the same. Total sum recoverable shall not exceed Rs. 50,000/-as contract debt as stated in Section 22(2)(a).
3. The suit for infringement, recovery of damage etc should not be filed in any court below the court of District Judge.